Monday, August 24, 2015

1st Day of School

My first day going to school was interesting. I rode my bike to school.  While I was I stopped to check on something, I get off my bike.  My bike starts to lean. I realize I am right beside a ditch. I reached for my bike but it pulls me in with it. I fall into the ditch...on my bike! Luckily, one of my friends was there to help me. When we finally got to school I was horrified - the school was so big! I wasn't sure I was going to last the whole day! I eventually found all my classes and it was easy. But then when I thought all my troubles where gone - there it was - standing in front of me - Mr. Locker! No matter how hard I tried I couldn't open it. I tried it backwards, forwards and I even started punching it, but nothing worked. I finally said, "You won't defeat me Mr. Locker!" But 5 min later I was carrying my stuff everywhere instead of putting it inside my locker.

Don't worry, though, I eventually cracked my locker - 2 weeks into the school year.

3 comments:

  1. Caitlin you make me laugh. School is definitely full of adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally reminds me of middle School and junior high. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete