Sunday, August 23, 2015

Middle School - 6th grade

Middle school is so insane! People are already dating! Why!? People date too soon anyway, in my opinion. Kids at my school already drink coffee and tea. Again, why?! I'm never going to drink coffee - it smells like barf! Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to stand the smell!


One of the good things about middle school is the library. The library has all sorts of books. I personally recommend the warriors book series. It's for anyone who likes action and drama...and cats. I have 7 periods this year.
  • 1st-Mrs. Hunt/homeroom
  • 2nd Mrs. Carter/math
  • 3rd Mrs. Hunt/for lunch and yes lunch counts
  • 4th band
  • 5th Mr. Kovach/history
  • 6th Mrs. Jackson/reading
  • 7th Mrs. Straughter/science
I bike to school. It's only 1 mile. I bike with my friends around the neighborhood. It is actually really fun and great exercise.

I'm also selling popcorn for a school fundraiser if anyone is interested. I already bought myself some! There are so many flavors! I've sold 7 already!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I like hearing about you from you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Caitlin. It is nice to hear that your favorite part of school is the library. I look forward to reading more and sharing these with Alli and Ethan.

    ReplyDelete